home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 25 / Cream of the Crop 25.iso / bbs / mhis020.zip / WHATSNEW.DOC < prev    next >
Text File  |  1997-01-08  |  2KB  |  40 lines

1. v0.10 beta
  3.         - This first version of MaxHistory has been released for testing
  4.           purposes only.
  6.         I know, I know... I promised I'd have this out months ago. The reason
  7.         I gave such an optimistic release date was that I had finished almost
  8.         all the code in a weekend, and was feeling quite good about it at the
  9.         time. What I forgot was how much I detest writing documentation. It's
  10.         taken me until now to motivate myself to sit down and write it.
  12.         In particular, I'd like to appologise to Joe Negron, to whom I've
  13.         been promising this program for ages. I hope this was worth the wait.
  14.         <smile>
  16.         Anyway, here it is. Over the course of the past few months, I've
  17.         become totally bored with this project, and don't want to spend any
  18.         more time on it. For this reason, I'm allowing others to modify and
  19.         release new versions of this program (see legal.doc for details) in
  20.         the hopes that someone will take over the project from me. I currently
  21.         have no intention of adding any new features to MaxHistory myself, 
  22.         although I will probably continue to patch bugs as they are reported 
  23.         to me. 
  25.         If you've made any improvements to MaxHistory and would like them 
  26.         added to the next release, send them my way and I may include them. 
  27.         This will probably be the only way that new features will be added 
  28.         to future releases.
  30.         I hope you'll excuse the somewhat poor quality of the documentation 
  31.         in this version. I realise that it's not really up to scratch and
  32.         hope to fix this as soon as I get time.
  34. v0.20 beta
  36.         - Fixed .VM size, which was causing problems with the DOS
  37.           version.
  38.         - Added the "press enter..." message to the order function.
  39.         - Cleaned up some of the output messages.